How to package and label your freight
At Hunter Express our aim is to provide as much certainty as possible that your goods will arrive intact and ontime.
Correct packaging for the type of product is critical to ensure safe arrival. We can provide advice and suggestions on how to properly pack and prepare your goods for travel including palletising, shrink wrap, void fill and strapping.
In addition, for approved customers, we can provide limited transit insurance cover for a fixed amount, either on a once off or ongoing basis for goods for wholesale or cost value in the event of loss, or for repair cost/parts replacement in the event that a consignment is damaged .
* Terms, conditions and product exclusions apply including:
(b) household and personal effects;
(d) items containing glass;
(e) wrought or unwrought metals;
(g) works of art(including painting and sculpture);
(h) jewellery, gems and other precious stones;
(i) ceramics, pottery and items containing stone, granite or corian;
(k) drugs (legal or illegal);
(l) cigarettes,tobacco and tobacco products;
(m) living animals or plants;
(n) refrigerated or perishable goods and all foodstuffs;
(o) Australian legal tender or othercurrencies;
(p) negotiable instruments,sharescrip,bonds,debentures,mortgages and othertypes ofsecurities;
(q) any other documents valuable intrinsically or extrinsically;
* A claim for loss or damage will not be be eligible for any consignment that is deemed in our reasonable opinion to have been inadequately packed or prepared for transport.
– These may include unpalletised large or bulky items including car parts, large flat packs, heavy lengths, industrial goods, bulky household or electrical goods. Products such as these must be palletised or crated. Bulky items must be secured down with strapping and shrink wrapping.
– These may include items which are cartonised yet are deemed in our reasonable opinion to have inadequate insulation or void fill inside to be able to protect the contents from normal handling procedures.
* Cartons and carton packaging must be strong enough to be stacked with other cartons. We recommend the use of “Top Load Only” stickers in the event that a carton cannot be stacked with other cartons. Access “Top Load Only” Red Alert forms here.
* A $50 excess may apply,
* A 7 day time limitation applies within which a claim can be made even if acknowledged as damaged on the proof of delivery copy of the consignment note.
* Please read carefully Indemnity Terms and Conditions and contact us should you require assistance.
View Goods in Transit Policy Product Disclosure Statement from our underwriters
View our Finance Services Guide Financial Services Guide – Hunter Express 2021
THIRD PARTY LOGISTICS
Do you have a requirement for off site or overflow storage of your products, short or long term?
Do you have an E-bay or online business and require warehousing, pick/pack or third party logistics services?
Do you require a complete end-to-end order fulfilment solution?
We offer a complete range of logistics and warehousing services, and can tailor a solution that is perfect for your business, and at an unbeatable price!
You are the expert in sourcing and marketing your product; we are the experts in order fulfilment and distribution! And what’s more, we can do it in a cost effective manner!
Download a 3PL brochure
If you have a once off booking, you don’t need to open an account with us.
Booking a once off courier is inexpensive, fast and easy.
Step 1: Call 02 9780 4099 Select Option 1 or go to https://e-go.com.au
Advise the operator you would like to book and pay for a courier by credit card.
Advise the type of service you would like to book.
Follow the simple questions the operator will ask you.
Step 2: Print off your consignment note (for freight services) or address label (for same day courier service) that will be emailed to you.
Be sure to attach the consignment note or label to your goods as instructed. If you have more than one item in your consignment, you will need to attach one consignment note or label to each item. Click on the links ‘Despatching your goods’ and Handy Hints for additional details and handy hints.
Step 3: Ensure your shipment is ready for collection on the date selected for your booking.
CONVENTIONS & EXHIBITIONS
One of our specialties is to offer tailored transport solutions for fairs, events, exhibitions and conventions around Australia.
We understand that trade fair organizers and exhibitors work under very tight schedules and often multiple venue stops. Hunter Express Specialty Fairs and Events have the expertise to meet and resolve these challenges.